Re: [hatari-devel] Some more falcon programs running ... Build in obsolecsence is in the list :)

What about not being able to enable the MMU issue I mentioned
in an earlier mail?

Despite setting MMU on either with command line option or from GUI
(and rebooting), on boot WinUAE prints MMU=0...?

Sorry, I also wanted to reply to this, but my mail was sent before.

As I already explained, the MMU option is only for the 68040 CPU.

For the 68030, it's included by default, with no special parameter.
There's no parameter in the GUI for the 68030 MMU.

So, if you choose 68030 CPU (with the WinUae core of course), you've got the MMU by default. You can see that rainbow2 is working with the new core but bombs with the old one (it was the missing MMU).

Maybe we should remove the MMU option in the GUI for now and allow it again when it works and when the 68040 is better emulated, but WINUAE core is experimental for now, as long as we don't switch to it for all the cores.

Regards

Laurent