Re: [hatari-devel] Some more falcon programs running ... Build in obsolecsence is in the list :)

On keskiviikko 25 tammikuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> I've finally fixed Build in obsolecence and some other programs :
>
> BIO : it runs to the end, (music is sometimes streched, sometimes good)
> Llmamazap : (the cracked version) : it now works perfect with music and
> sound, no more DSP "illegal instruction" stop.

I guess this was with WinAUE?  What settings one needs for this?

(I need these to update the compatibility info.)

> As a remark : Eero, I've downloaded the Llamazap version given in the
> compatibility list : it seems to have no sound, neither DSP code. I've
> traced both dsp_all and crossbar, andit seems that llamazap doesn't make
> a single call to one of these components.

Ah, OK.

> I've got another version of llamazap (with more files in the zip and
> some .mod files).
> With the patch, it works well with music.
>

> A bit better behaviour :
>
> Yepiha : runs a bit longer before stopping.
> Moktar demo (MJJ prod) : it was stopping with a stack overflow, now it
> goes a bit further with a stack underflow

What about not being able to enable the MMU issue I mentioned
in an earlier mail?

Despite setting MMU on either with command line option or from GUI
(and rebooting), on boot WinUAE prints MMU=0...?