RE: [eigen] Assertion error on eigen_assert(checkIndexRange(indices))

Hi Christoph,

Sorry, it was me that was missing the e-mails.

> You need to include Eigen using
> #include <Eigen/*>
> or
> #include <unsupported/Eigen/*>

But,

>Thus you have to make sure that the
> main directory of Eigen is in your include path (i.e., passed as -I...
> argument or to CMake's include_directories).

I'm not aware of how to do it in this case :S Can you please be more specific?

Thanks!

---
Nuno Marques
Tenente Aluno de Transmissões (Eng)

+351 912 090 991
Azambuja | Portugal

As the creation appears, the path is driven in the conscious feeling of madness and happiness, which returns, in multiple ways, to what we achieve in greatness...

Follow me in:

This message and any files herewith attached may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the entity to which it is addressed. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any files attached without copying them in any way.