RE: [eigen] Compiling errors in Nuttx environment

Hi Christoph,

Just to say that https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/pull-requests/132/refactoring-of-alignment-control-handling/activity, still doesn't solve the problem I focused on the EIGEN_MAX_STATIC_ALIGN_BYTES macro. Remembering the error:

In file included from /home/nuno/dev_px4/upgrade_eigen/Firmware/src/lib/eigen/Eigen/Core:298:0,
                 from /home/nuno/dev_px4/upgrade_eigen/Firmware/src/lib/px4_eigen.h:49,
                 from /home/nuno/dev_px4/upgrade_eigen/Firmware/src/systemcmds/tests/test_eigen.cpp:43:
/home/nuno/dev_px4/upgrade_eigen/Firmware/src/lib/eigen/Eigen/src/Core/util/XprHelper.h:183:66: error: 'EIGEN_MAX_STATIC_ALIGN_BYTES' was not declared in this scope
   enum { value = compute_default_alignment_helper<Size*sizeof(T),EIGEN_MAX_STATIC_ALIGN_BYTES>::value };
                                                                  ^
compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.
make[2]: *** [test_eigen.cpp.o] Error 1

Is there a way to fix this besides the workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

---
Nuno Marques
Tenente Aluno de Transmissões (Eng)

+351 912 090 991
Azambuja | Portugal

As the creation appears, the path is driven in the conscious feeling of madness and happiness, which returns, in multiple ways, to what we achieve in greatness...

Follow me in:

This message and any files herewith attached may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the entity to which it is addressed. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any files attached without copying them in any way.