Re: [eigen] Compiling errors in Nuttx environment

On 14.08.2015 at 16:18, Nuno Marques wrote:
Hi there,
Update: This was a macros problem, so adding #undef to one of headers on the project that calls Eigen Core solved the first problem. But I'm still getting http://pastebin.com/bnxwa5uk.

Could you check if
  #define EIGEN_MAX_STATIC_ALIGN_BYTES 16
before including Eigen works around that problem? There are some pending refactorings on the vectorization logic, which should solve this issue in the near future.

Regarding the isfinite problem: Can you check if protecting all calls and definitions of isfinite by braces solves the issue, as well?

I.e., replace
  return numext::isfinite(numext::real(x)) &&
         numext::isfinite(numext::imag(x));
by
  return (numext::isfinite)(numext::real(x)) &&
         (numext::isfinite)(numext::imag(x));

etc...

Cheers,
Christoph

Btw: It's ok to include small code snippets/error messages into mails. If they are slightly longer, you can alternatively attach them. Only if they are unreasonably long, uploading them elsewhere and linking to them should be preferred.

---Nuno MarquesTenente Aluno de Transmissões (Eng)
+351 912 090 991Azambuja | Portugal
As the creation appears, the path is driven in the conscious feeling of madness and happiness, which returns, in multiple ways, to what we achieve in greatness...
Follow me in:   This message and any files herewith attached may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the entity to which it is addressed. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any files attached without copying them in any way.