Re: [eigen] Compiling errors in Nuttx environment

On 14.08.2015 at 16:45, Nuno Marques wrote:
Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the feedback.

 > Could you check if
 > #define EIGEN_MAX_STATIC_ALIGN_BYTES 16
 > before including Eigen works around that problem? There are some pending
 > refactorings on the vectorization logic, which should solve this issue
 > in the near future.

Yep that solved the problem. But then this a temporary solution right.
Are you planning to launch a fix in the near future.

The fix will be rather trivial, but I'd prefer having Gael first merge this pull request:
https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/pull-requests/132/

Please bear with the workaround for a short time.

 > Regarding the isfinite problem: Can you check if protecting all calls
 > and definitions of isfinite by braces solves the issue, as well?
 >
 > I.e., replace
 > return numext::isfinite(numext::real(x)) &&
 > numext::isfinite(numext::imag(x));
 > by
 > return (numext::isfinite)(numext::real(x)) &&
 > (numext::isfinite)(numext::imag(x));
 >
 > etc...

It partially solved the problem. Now I get:
[...]

This commit should solve the problem:
https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/4daca6ab6a

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen