|Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Eigen mailinglist <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla
- From: Jitse Niesen <jitseniesen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:39:56 +0100 (BST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1402504803; bh=aaSZOSpqVqsGVwVq162HVROolQA5M18OVD9WqZkNSVw=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Date:From:X-X-Sender:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:References:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=YnHijVr6/wVTlGSdmXT9DROxFFUhP2hPbtUwtOD/BEPw0DIEAAUUFunM/GpXxmSTUntT6T2Ift2ZkOtjjGnnm6nFvx5pATIFzdQmmgclqmFkFP21KzmQ0hiJ3KBP6i01XEwfaz3N3zGTGIWVdGGLX5LTZEDt/LJabaNfnxsXBa4=
On Tue, 10 Jun 2014, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
My mistake as well. I could have checked the recent changes before starting
to create the page. Btw: Could we add a link to Special:RecentChanges to the
toolbox section of our wiki?
It's a bit difficult to add it to the toolbox section, but I added a link
to the navigation section instead. I also added a link to the new
I'm ok with removing my page and keeping yours (after copying relevant things
to your page).
Christian and I merged our pages together. If people can think of more
stuff to say, do please add. There is also a section where people can
declare their interests and expertise, so that if somebody has a question
they can find out whom to ask.