Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:

My mistake as well. I could have checked the recent changes before starting to create the page. Btw: Could we add a link to Special:RecentChanges to the toolbox section of our wiki?

It's a bit difficult to add it to the toolbox section, but I added a link to the navigation section instead. I also added a link to the new contributing page.

I'm ok with removing my page and keeping yours (after copying relevant things to your page).

Christian and I merged our pages together. If people can think of more stuff to say, do please add. There is also a section where people can declare their interests and expertise, so that if somebody has a question they can find out whom to ask.

Jitse