[eigen] Assignment of Complex Number

Hi there,

It might be an easy task for you guys, but I couldn't figure it out by myself.
I am hoping one of you can help me on my problem.
I define a complex double vector, but I am not able to assign a value to both real and imaginary part of an element in that vector.
Here is an example of what I do.
Please show me a way to complete this simple task.

#include <iostream>
#include <Eigen/Eigen>

using namespace Eigen;
using namespace std;

int main()
{
    // Imagine these are my data vectors
    // First one is real part
    // second one is imaginary part
    VectorXd FirstVector = VectorXd::Ones(10);
    VectorXd SecondVector = VectorXd::Ones(10);

    // Define a Complex Vector with same size
    VectorXcd ComplexVector = VectorXcd::Zero(10);

    // Fill Complex Vector from data Vectors
    for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
        ComplexVector(i) = (FirstVector(i), SecondVector(i));

    // I was expecting to see 1+i1 as a value of Complex Vector elements
    cout << " Complex Vector : \n " << ComplexVector << endl;

    return 0;

Gokturk Poyrazoglu
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories (MERL)
201 Broadway, Cambridge, MA