Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Before going further I'd like to have your opinion on all of this, yes I know that's a lot of information...

I also like 4 the best. I like the compromise made with the tree views (less deep than 3, while 2 is too shallow). Reference and manuals don't need to be tightly coupled. Manuals have convenient hyperlinks to the reference all over the place, and proposal 4 adds module-specific links for going the other way around. Good stuff.

Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian
Senior robotics engineer
adolfo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pal-robotics.com

PAL ROBOTICS S.L
c/ Pujades 77-79, 4º4ª
08005 Barcelona, Spain.
Tel. +34.93.414.53..47
Fax.+34.93.209.11.09
Skype: adolfo.pal-robotics
Facebook - Twitter - PAL Robotics YouTube Channel

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este mensaje y sus documentos adjuntos, pueden contener información privilegiada y/o confidencial que está dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si usted recibe este mensaje y no es el destinatario indicado, o el empleado encargado de su entrega a dicha persona, por favor, notifíquelo inmediatamente y remita el mensaje original a la dirección de correo electrónico indicada. Cualquier copia, uso o distribución no autorizados de esta comunicación queda estrictamente prohibida.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.