Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

I like proposal 5. Search feature is nice.

I am using chrome. When I click on:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/doc_test/5/Eigen2ToEigen3.html

2 table of contents appear. One on the right as well as the fixed
docked on the left. Getting started also. On other pages this doesn't
seem to happen.

Billy.