Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

Thanks for all the tremendous work!
I'm possibly a "Doc-Navigation-Noop" so please ignore if my question is dabbling.

Most irritating to me is, that e.g. clicking in the topic tree onto the topic "Reference | Triplet" is effective jumping to somewhere else in the tree (to "Class List | Triplet")
Is it feasible to mark such "jumping-topics" e.g. by "->"?
Or ?even better? to show the content of "classEigen_1_1Triplet.html" without jumping in the topic-tree? A 3rd version could to let the tree do not contain that "jumping-topics" but to generate a very brief "Reference" page, containing the according links into the class list.

--
Frank