Re: [eigen] Owls

this WE I played with a friend with Chinese figurative calligraphy.
Here are some famous examples:

http://www.chine-nouvelle.com/chine/insolite/2010-06-29-calligraphie-figurative.html

The idea is to draw something by deforming the word. Of course that
works better using Chinese characters than our alphabet!

So, we tried to make a owl using one the possible chinese word for
"eigen" and here are some results:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/eigen/eigen_logo_01.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/eigen/eigen_logo_01.odg

As you can see I also put the logo into some real-word pages so that
we can better appreciate their look. This is how I realize that the
previous design does not work well for me, so I totally abandoned it.
Note that in some of the new designs the hat and book are still there
though.

My favorite is the group (d) on the first page.