Re: [eigen] Owls

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, I see what you mean. I think that the image itself (the owl
> itself) should remain free of any text: I don't know many mascots that
> have text on them. But I agree with the need for a second logo with
> the mascot on the side (still text-free) and the name 'Eigen', styled,
> next to it.

ok for that. I guess that for you that eliminates all the variants
with the 'e' inside the owl, and also the ones with diag([e i g e n]),
but there are many others. Any opinion on them?

So far, I've got a negative feedback on the versions with the owl
whose hat looks too academic, and a positive one on "e[i]gen" and
simply "[i]" for the squared version - I'm just sharing some feedback
I received.