Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...

OK here's another take on this problem. If I understand correctly, the
basic issue is that CTest relies on the assumption that tests are
built in the ALL target, and we don't want that because in the case of
Eigen, certain useful targets are far cheaper to build than tests.

How about moving tests to a completely separate project where they
would be part of the ALL target, but that would not be built in the
Eigen's project own ALL target?

Ideally, such a change would only affect people who want to run ctest
to build tests. They would have to pass directly the tests/
subdirectory as source directory.

Benoit