|Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:30:11 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=LBfj6G9OCiYBTfWIQ92t2LgpNDOT5Y51L38DZC54uLE=; b=DY3vUSkJaQB/j1zLWvS4K7jSqij5UL61OWjwP5MGxZuBAPtsKPQ93CCaRQoVNPrRWA wslmbUWGa0PG/DanmhQo7evCZ0W7Jd98/JwyJxFnyAmh2TXm0Q1a+Grjua4jNgz9WfDh X2wAQuMQzBB9i3uBF7QR8IhdY+vbOGtHVjjY8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=O9LJC60Ex8R3ISWe/2sKhPjYXRvjzFjj4HHbC2/fAffmYH3Hujz42j0CqyLqaOt5ja WAfCIanJ/GOa58phfYV8qZWp53kc0Hlyi/vdM2QnIfIOuwYUyzqfpwyJlKjAe4kIkGx8 0Q/pzwpnJiP6RwWRapOeZWyvljxOifYHhPJCM=
OK here's another take on this problem. If I understand correctly, the
basic issue is that CTest relies on the assumption that tests are
built in the ALL target, and we don't want that because in the case of
Eigen, certain useful targets are far cheaper to build than tests.
How about moving tests to a completely separate project where they
would be part of the ALL target, but that would not be built in the
Eigen's project own ALL target?
Ideally, such a change would only affect people who want to run ctest
to build tests. They would have to pass directly the tests/
subdirectory as source directory.
2011/2/20 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2011/2/20 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Just check out the fork. I removed it for MSVC IDE only.
> What about MSVC users who just want to make doc or make install?