|Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:30:26 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=GRx7uQSPrl0xQaqId4UOi+2FzgrPOL/o8U9jLf9szPw=; b=Ai8KDC6oK9Jn+Ne1+HFQEqIcV6Mhb464vXdSvT5D1Bk4j3JfuuEnCL2OG4pLJRZUgF UZNRanqGe/WVZvRNHi9wzrv0aHuCS4UpFjTrPpw+0WX/j6Vos5gkLCnfe1/vOIRpEkg3 NdL4rPZTbUSCcvbHhtDuMZgQVltgRKkVb1RJg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=mNX3BJUhlcdPCr74piv0lJYEQ5I98e6+kV2EPEpMmiovUkp3u6LbSzQu0RHDb9l94I /H+RfzvC17NQ91VEcKxKN9LvkHT/fWNs1rBBnp9dai2Txllylu4aNmN0n/Dl3LkmU/cZ NP/0LBwfQCHGx26sOCUlvhCmO9eD3XIRSIidU=
I have a working version with improved buildnames on
I tested with
+ msvc ide
+ linux g++
If there are no objections, I could squash the changes as a single
commit into the main repository.
On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK here's another take on this problem. If I understand correctly, the
> basic issue is that CTest relies on the assumption that tests are
> built in the ALL target, and we don't want that because in the case of
> Eigen, certain useful targets are far cheaper to build than tests.
> How about moving tests to a completely separate project where they
> would be part of the ALL target, but that would not be built in the
> Eigen's project own ALL target?
> Ideally, such a change would only affect people who want to run ctest
> to build tests. They would have to pass directly the tests/
> subdirectory as source directory.
> 2011/2/20 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> 2011/2/20 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Just check out the fork. I removed it for MSVC IDE only.
>> What about MSVC users who just want to make doc or make install?