Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...

I started a fork over here:
https://bitbucket.org/hauke/eigen-cdash-improvements/overview

It is working now for NMake and MSVC generators. You can

o run "ctest -D Experimental|Nightly"
o run "nmake Experimental|Nightly"
o build Experimental|Nighlty from the IDE

and tests will be compiled & submitted.

TODO:
o improve the build string (I think we really should use the
compiler's version number)
o maybe I should distinguish between the MSVC IDE and NMake (e.g.
nmake(cl version number), msvc(cl version number))
o g++ related build strings need to be configured/implemented

Other than that I think we are fine. Maybe I could rename
"EigenTesting.cmake" to "EigenTestingScripts.cmake" because it is only
holding scripts right now. All the actual testing logic has been moved
to "EigenConfigureTesting.cmake". I thought things were getting a bit
too confusing and that a little modularization might help.

Here are some exemplary submissions (nmake (32/64 bit), msvc  (32/64 bit)).

- Hauke