Re: [eigen] Why do we overwrite CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE ?

The new fix is still problematic.

I pushed yet another version since ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} does not
necessarily need to be set at all. I am just double checking for that
option. In this particular case, ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} will be set to
"Debug;Release;MinSizeRel;RelWithDebInfo" and this setting is required
for IDEs in which you can switch at will between these configuration.

- Hauke