[eigen] comments fixing bugs

May i suggest that when commiting a bug fix, we provide a quick hint about the bug and/or the fix, not just the bug reference. It could be just a copy/paste of the ticket title.

-> the connection between the repository and the bugtracker is weak, in 10 years, me might have lost

-> we already have (have had) two different bugtrackers, so a number might be ambiguous

-> Most importantly, when you're away from the net, and you're so happy that mercurial let's you work disconnected.. you can't have access to the bugtracker.

my 2 cents..
Thomas

--

Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>