[eigen] renaming

Hi List,

This is to inform you of some recent renaming. Most importantly:
 * all the ei_ prefixed internal stuff has been moved to a new
internal:: nested namespace, and the ei_ prefixes have been dropped.
See bug 86.
 * the ei_assert macro is renamed to eigen_assert
 * DenseStorageBase is renamed to PlainObjectBase.

This is part of an effort to make eigen easier to learn and more
"standard" where possible. For example, bug 86 blocked bug 85 which is
about renaming our internal metaprogramming stuff to be more in line
with the (future) STL. The PlainObjectBase renaming is an attempt to
align our internal jargon on a smaller and more consistent set of
terms.