Re: [eigen] Do we need geometry refactoring?

2010/8/16 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I'll fix it immediately.

Actually it's a deep issue (our code assigning a transform to another
is half-baked), I am already taking care of rewriting this stuff.
However I still don't know exactly what causes the test failure. If
you know that and see a quick fix, you're very welcome to fix it.

Benoit