Re: [eigen] Do we need geometry refactoring?

2010/8/16 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2010/8/16 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Right, you nailed it. So, we agree that Transform3f is likely to
>>> suggest something generic.

>>> Sound like a plan. Gael, do you have any opinion?
>>
>> Hauke: the geo_hyperplane test fails to build at the moment, something
>> related to Transform and some matrix not having the right size. This
>> is most probably related to your change, no?
>
> Ah, great, Gael had fixed that already, I should have grabbed the
> newest changes.

....except that the tests are still failing at runtime,
geo_transformations_1:
/home/bjacob/eigen/Eigen/src/Geometry/Transform.h:246:
Eigen::Transform<Scalar, Dim, Mode>::Transform(const
Eigen::Transform<_Scalar, Dim, OtherMode>&) [with int OtherMode = 32,
_Scalar = double, int _Dim = 3, int _Mode = 2]: Assertion
`OtherMode!=Projective && "You cannot directly assign a projective
transform to an affine one."' failed.

I'm going to write to the list about tightening our commit policy (i'd
like to request that we run all tests before pushing anything, etc).

Benoit