Re: [eigen] Do we need geometry refactoring?

Sorry to come late on this,
the recent changes (I guess this is this one) broke my code in the
following manner, now the product of a transform times a point (an
(n+1) x (n+1) matrix by a n vector) returns an homogeneous point aka a
(n+1) vector.
This was not the case previously.
I don't know if this is on purpose but I have to know if I must fix my
code or work on a fix for the transform class.

- best regards,

Manuel