Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!

I am starting with the reductions/visitors/broadcasting tutorial and just noticed that the sparse tutorial is named as C07_TutorialSparse.dox. According to the order in�http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/�it should be C08 and C07 is to be the one I am doing. This is a silly question but just wanted to make sure we are all following the same conventions.

Carlos

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mmm I am trying to think of a straightforward explanation for this. What do
> you think about calling them fixed-size and dynamic-size blocks, where the
> former differs from the later because its size is known at compile-time.

a slightly more precise variant: "the latter are optimized versions of
the former when the size is known at compile-time." I just added the
word "optimized"

you might also have a look at the reference tables, section "Sub
matrices" to see how they are presented. The old version of this
section is available online there:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/TutorialCore.html#TutorialCoreMatrixBlocks

gael