Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!

Ok great! I am glad to know that my contributions are helpful.
I am starting to write the Block tutorial, please if anyone else started with this let me know.

Carlos

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2010/6/25 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks, I have pushed (under your name) your 2 dox pages as-is.
> Indeed, I again didn't have time today :(

That, and also the fact that your dox pages are actually very good
material as-is. There's work left to do, but they're really useful
already.