Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!

a general comment (as I am currently working on the tutorial page 2
that you started):

Favor providing compilable code, over providing tables. See my email
where I described the plan for eigen3 documentation: big reference
tables are useful, but can be done as a separate part of the
documentation. In the tutorial it is more useful to provide compilable
code. See above email in this thread for how to do so, and see e.g. my
page 1 for examples.

Benoit