|Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!
- From: Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 11:41:57 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=M5xvODTUtPcmqKxB3LsGbGsOgrwc8yQgbG1bg9NyNBA=; b=XocWSvi+5CdQQicIyH/lgyJ6YfYDfP0sWvqacDx9oyw5b/naj9E9VU7oe4+6GInQpP KdYt2pfU8DUJ7Ppjp9MXVSN0DKSkPF9Vx63AsSkkydOUKcDD53galkq4SbNHXwzdy0pi 6FLszx9twftGXBkThr4k1n9I9vHsCcXX6ZaFs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=l+IrytsbEQaZlF27IYx3YdX9trGrBroMvhr0N176iyhrIf4Zkr1JXk2T9IokAHbZiV XGurMAmnh9lLtBzRsCniwHKRjspdZ2XwRarPDuQgS8MshZxB8bqwjn1RwxPuekavs+Tk 3tHpwLfo2UaLRfXiYRwnywnot3t91x8udnqPs=
Mmm I am trying to think of a straightforward explanation for this. What do you think about calling them fixed-size and dynamic-size blocks, where the former differs from the later because its size is known at compile-time.
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
Yes, I got that and actually it was my mistake since I supposed that it was only for fixed-size matrices, so now I am changing it.
2010/6/27 Björn Piltz <bjornpiltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"The following tables show a summary of Eigen's block operations and how they are applied to fixed- and dynamic-sized Eigen objects."
This quote and the following table gives the impression that the fixed size functions are only available for fixed size matrices. But using fixed size vs dynamic size functions acually only determin the return type.