|Re: [eigen] documentation: the long tutorial|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] documentation: the long tutorial
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:58:31 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6EHLUdk2CZ7kqPCCqUtp0079PmNpIsCe+a9XBf/Z0sA=; b=ZEB3zkUl+a8OzqU6VfsyI76H7Z1vl5OG0V0Nl1nx+Qe3brtZ+mUV4hjX7ekeEGdap4 G9b1U9W6p8pve6xdn0zrYvz3LVKqK8ujp+BxAmH2SmLTsj9H3LELpv9XxdtPaE/RHYCO 8cvm1Ycf3d4OhhSK3s+jjzcVrvnzaX3pW70Yg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=D73mnuVUqX8dWyVZ6klUFmAJC/kR6zl93gKDa38bDIGnLbXqETwsKRQa18Chxt7Nxl shS3exeExJiiT5X2ZFhh/bkuhVfHL9MgHbV7JaMTVWodacvkj1v1e8/U61m5lrLKYWDm sofTmYZ1PIaQAJMnwpvp1aIpQHSOWD7C4G2cw=
Great and thank you for your effort.
Only a few minor comments:
- please try to use MatrixXf::Index in your examples like the
minCoeff() code (we just changed that recently)
- I would add "... and indices ..." to "Maximum coefficient ... in a
matrix" since there exists another method taking no parameters which
returns the coefficients only
- for the Array docs I would also mention the special typedefs we have
for Arrays like e.g. ArrayXXf
This is a bit more important since it resembles a little inconsistency
which we need to point out because ArrayXXf is the MatrixXf equivalent
(note the two 'X' vs. one for matrices). Also, sometimes it really
makes sense to declare your objects right away as Arrays without using
the Matrix::array() method.
Ok, that's it for the moment. If I have more time I can look more careful.
On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some new stuff:
> ops: http://carlosbecker.com.ar/eigen/doc/TutorialMatrixArithmetic.html
> Array class: http://carlosbecker.com.ar/eigen/doc/TutorialArrayClass.html
> The Array class part is quite incomplete I guess. I am wondering whether
> more details should be added or if this is enough. I think that the examples
> found in http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/TutorialCore.html are quite useful,
> does anyone know in which .dox file they are found?
> All feedback welcome.