Re: [eigen] documentation: the long tutorial

wow, this is a pretty good start. I have only a few minor remarks:

- I'd put the basic reduction operations into section 2, and of course
keep colwise/rowwise for the end of the tutorial.
- sections 7 and 8 could probably fit into a single one.
- I'd put cross references to the related sections of the related
references pages at the end of each tutorial section.
- I'm not sure where to put triangularView/selfadjointView. Perhaps in
section 4 with the blocks ? or in dedicated section ?

gael