Re: [eigen] documentation: the long tutorial

Just started writing and had a question that might be useful to make clear before I go on: if there is some text that is not yet clear or should be revised, which dox/html command shall I use? I think it is better if we all follow a single convention to avoid misunderstandings later.

thanks.