[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] STL fixes
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:08:59 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qAoCcQF1oQv/g4G+y+yPwLXycKadFoOWZGm7ALDORCY=; b=hZt8bry5AXrT1qMSKITDNcGAUBMOqBvdODWsIzZU7UVPaPPP/67GtdcIP2zkKUSrhj aStQVRG69n3ig0TktW3RVvhB54UYgTWqQdvMIOqTxR71wBibGpXyJU6q46yDBKnwenuk cLAgM36umFzzjoisUikwuQrms+NKEuYsGl1Ew=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=MB1fzLVM+X8nXsQnf6PNQjNfQgaeCykv+LuAgWpH/kA2P2WvFl+xXOXesdwy+EsRSw cHVbr+KJdkhQyYRN775/ebDAdcBrs6lJIWXOhD8ofnvBsBippbGdG+3LDrI65GROW/Bf BTkyjPPX9LfqPKB9cyadefxrH24mBaOGQRKPc=
I looked at the code but I don't see how the code I wrote should be
causing the trouble. Our StdList is nowhere included...
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, Hauke Heibel wrote:
>> I can't reproduce this with GCC 4.4.1 - maybe that's expected since
>> you reported 4.5.0 is failing. :)
>> I am wondering where the std::list dependency comes from in the
>> matrix_function unit test. Any idea?
> I put it there. Just search through the MatrixFunction.h file. It uses a
> std::list of scalars, not of vectors / matrices / other eigen objects. I
> need to have a collection to which I can add or remove numbers.