[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] STL fixes
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:59:56 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=Q9RYo07XOOhRSb4tME4qGcff4th1WyN295eJnywLMx4=; b=XpgHfvRSrtL5wAc43PrRGAKyDPcWgpucgVZ5g8Ch6MgzReeWbOVxFLeNF4kDbpNXLt mXx8+82rNo/83V5rx1Aj4+6VAKW9ywTfxvOQnJ/h2+Rujf+A6ATNzDAQ7X78KWDStQO0 eWBwJV80pPwsUm2kThPPGIeB7S9zYKIyNhH7M=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=veO6E0J7kgq+cPiOgyonWVll/r/HCJlffCwWg3QFFLhE1r3ug65+fDzIFmLk3vsvwa ATYdsqtt9tKAUUclOPbeH7Z6NvfA5AQESMuJq4M7qVYdmnHNCZOzgsIltzdjRU7T1jVD qnHHFJoh4l5SfTnW4mDNogXjOpE/rUbR/6GTU=
On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
2010/4/18 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I started working on applying more STL fixes. In particular adding
> std::list support since in many implementations we are striking the
> same push_back issue as in std::vector. I am also disabling those
> specializations when they are not required.
> For that matter, I created a new sub-folder/module
> which will hold two files (maybe more, depending on whether I can
> factor code when writing the StdList header)
> I am now wondering whether you are OK with renaming Eigen/StdVector to
> Eigen/StlSupport or whether you want to keep StdVector and add StdList
> on top of that!?
A single StlSupport include is more convenient, but separate headers
allow to do these intrusive changes only on the classes one really
needs to tweak.
Maybe i'm a bit in favor of your change, because the case where one
would want to tweak only vector and not list, is probably very
Do as you think is right :)
exactly the same feeling here!