Re: [eigen] STL fixes

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2010/4/18 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I started working on applying more STL fixes. In particular adding
> std::list support since in many implementations we are striking the
> same push_back issue as in std::vector. I am also disabling those
> specializations when they are not required.
>
> For that matter, I created a new sub-folder/module
>
> src/StlSupport
>
> which will hold two files (maybe more, depending on whether I can
> factor code when writing the StdList header)
>
> StdList.h
> StdVector.h
>
> I am now wondering whether you are OK with renaming Eigen/StdVector to
> Eigen/StlSupport or whether you want to keep StdVector and add StdList
> on top of that!?

Good question!
A single StlSupport include is more convenient, but separate headers
allow to do these intrusive changes only on the classes one really
needs to tweak.

Maybe i'm a bit in favor of your change, because the case where one
would want to tweak only vector and not list, is probably very
uncommon....

Do as you think is right :)

exactly the same feeling here!