[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] STL fixes
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:18:24 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dflTbac6EWZp4XfN9WdHyamcFedhuIy5ElRSQrF1Vuo=; b=jxD/IMkXO7rt+D75wxExiRtpDiZ/1bV2M+Bp0o+4jxvptVEuKpyz50sEUNgjs1QW9L ex6XcCqoULHaedSiW87ZypIdCrICVbghaLPUQ79rCdt/dFZuE7DsBCCJfYewjmSqz0Bu kjID9ZNnJ/bzxBJThG1Ttd6/he7Hu8uooBnIw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=ZK6cWSTLWqN0ouNGOLMaCHIPsYLRWWBogFW9CFM5O3FJdZIYbTElRIw2wXbRfz+QP3 +flO4nBmgGtrfxOylFgfNx5fJLzvM4h1puzXiHY1nGMeUe8NMOTHH7v9gM25Y2ZZE2VI I1rTwmdowkHP4cJFSnpXLk9PdX1jUKmKqyjMI=
You are right, I even checked that with a #error. It's looking like
it's caused by my upgrade to GCC 4.5.0 and the accompanying standard
I'm puzzled as to how just using std::list can cause linking errors ?!
2010/4/26 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I looked at the code but I don't see how the code I wrote should be
> causing the trouble. Our StdList is nowhere included...
> - Hauke
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, Hauke Heibel wrote:
>>> I can't reproduce this with GCC 4.4.1 - maybe that's expected since
>>> you reported 4.5.0 is failing. :)
>>> I am wondering where the std::list dependency comes from in the
>>> matrix_function unit test. Any idea?
>> I put it there. Just search through the MatrixFunction.h file. It uses a
>> std::list of scalars, not of vectors / matrices / other eigen objects. I
>> need to have a collection to which I can add or remove numbers.