[eigen] STL fixes

I started working on applying more STL fixes. In particular adding
std::list support since in many implementations we are striking the
same push_back issue as in std::vector. I am also disabling those
specializations when they are not required.

For that matter, I created a new sub-folder/module

src/StlSupport

which will hold two files (maybe more, depending on whether I can
factor code when writing the StdList header)

StdList.h
StdVector.h

I am now wondering whether you are OK with renaming Eigen/StdVector to
Eigen/StlSupport or whether you want to keep StdVector and add StdList
on top of that!?

Regards,
Hauke