|Re: [eigen] still the solve() API debate|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] still the solve() API debate
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:03:47 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=DvExnyAKWKQ4ab1i95oePZ9+QTxvPGs6XbcqielQxro=; b=W1HM80TyWKKLS5rMf2G38hR6ajz4ppnuEu2AKY4cLTNIxwbRXZLzRRHY4rugXP4zvj 3JFyIsFnor4A/8/4/pLJnObb9TqGzKJnl2TGotb+AexDUvcP5RFDD0DCpgeXo9BfvYTv Gn20v39SMfp67Xn0tq21Td3c7ulbAjlXYg8x0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=kmNvenC7FmbifYbn/ZV1jqtbsNSWrXgYRKJP2Sv09WbxYtMr1IbzZg44eIyEQQv4ow QdmJSg+Ealuz1BAqIJtGXTg99xoQvLCuSEyFZP3jbkM1we0yctO0DGgKhOcoX47QTryo UxlB9OSf9OG9pWSVf4rC8x7aJ6Yi44fZgB76I=
Well, it won't work. I just looked up what the standard says and it seems that a "template parameter used in the parameter type of a function parameter" belongs to non-deduced contexts. It is interesting that even parts are compiled right now. VC9 barfs right away. It seems that we have to stick to the #define.
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok, now to the buggy issue I am not able the thrash out. As soon as I activate the ei_ref_to_temporaray struct in TriangularMatrix::swap already the adjoint unit test fails to compile.