Re: [eigen] still the solve() API debate

Ok, I implemented the EIGEN_REF_TO_TEMPORARY stuff....

I am just compiling it with gcc 4.4.1 and -std=c++0x. VS.net does not
yet support c++0x features. It will come with the next version VC10.

I had to change

void swap(MatrixBase<OtherDerived> EIGEN_REF_TO_TEMPORARY & other);

void swap(MatrixBase<OtherDerived> EIGEN_REF_TO_TEMPORARY other);

because it seems to be important for rvalue references that there are
no spaces between the '&'s.

It would be great, if somebody finds the time to check the patch.

- Hauke

p.s. FYI, VC has an ugly extension (enabled by default) that allows
passing rvalues to functions taking non-const references - it will
only complain when compiling with /W4.