Re: [eigen] still the solve() API debate

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Gael Guennebaud
<gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> template<OtherDerived> MatrixBase::swap(INOUT MatrixBase<OtherDerived>& other);

Like this

template<OtherDerived>
MatrixBase::swap(MatrixBase<OtherDerived> INOUT & other);

we could adapt it to rvalue references when they are supported by

#define INOUT &

and the docs are still fine...

@Benoit
The other idea was rubbish since derived() will static cast the object
to the derived class which has just been stripped off by copying.
.... and your last mail was definitely a good one :)

Hauke