|Re: [eigen] still the solve() API debate|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] still the solve() API debate
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:15:22 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qvMLZ7iGVVpj9cPmJIQ+aaCEsNEyHnPoH1EndI4mErk=; b=X2Mq+C5KZraMF8bJ/g5DPhp2UvF6z2c1TDQz4YauxsHT18JPhyCwsez0Xxm0Rl6dvt PIGfFhZjb9gojkV4TXR9idD9mEpxWVstp6kJ8n+uo+Kzf5l8yTXVUlKw7hCv183BEMaE Sz328zhtEccpxPpqa+b6yW0Jkjrt3JuBlnHUA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=fUsF3Xno5KGJh8M+ak/VTXEekwRzNRWB3RrSjy+S8AfWo0opHuT5AHkiefW8bxRoXi tOKWyuGkyASk5O9e6RAX1PQrh0E5VOrWqtuj1mWK7LrY87AKwkcSSCfTDCrYgi6hhLLJ UnnEGQRFabfknavv5zG0pG4rqtFDS0HaTjJ98=
2009/9/21 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Ok, now to the buggy issue I am not able the thrash out. As soon as I
>> activate the ei_ref_to_temporaray struct in TriangularMatrix::swap already
>> the adjoint unit test fails to compile.
> Well, it won't work. I just looked up what the standard says and it seems
> that a "template parameter used in the parameter type of a function
> parameter" belongs to non-deduced contexts. It is interesting that even
> parts are compiled right now. VC9 barfs right away. It seems that we have to
> stick to the #define.
Ah, sorry then! Didn't know about that.
I wait for your updated patch with #define?