Re: [eigen] sse asin implementation

I am wary of working implementations that are not used: every line of
code incurs a maintainance burden. And Eigen can't try to do all
things mathematics, it is a linear algebra library, it's true that we
have some more stuff but that has always been dictated by the
existence of use cases.

Since Gael mentioned asin on the TODO, it's OK, just wait for him to
come back (he's away at the moment for a few days).
But for hyperbolic functions, i'm really really not sure there are
enough use cases!

As I said, there's at least one very useful function that's not yet
vectorized: pow.