Re: [eigen] sse asin implementation

Hi Rohit,
   It would be good if you added a unit test for this, (maybe along the lines of test/packetmath.cpp. maybe you can fit it into packetmath_real(), not sure though since you are working with sse)

If you get the unittest up, running and stress testing your code, then you will be safe to check in IMHO.

Cheers
Ben