|Re: [eigen] sse asin implementation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] sse asin implementation
- From: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:56:19 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IZUTnaw1iWjzyjRsapawoBq294jXJQflFXSe+ueCWFA=; b=aP0YGw5UHTbhdEy8Vy2dPXdsgx9m/JWyqwEUSR4eDnyMEs9Oz4mHDJ0mdpY/Ux/cfr J3MDe3i0UN683orKyj2ee/m9xikGzvLj+iwfj+D/H4MyVba20SLm5T0F144sfr+syiHL jNFahUiwxE0WHXr70l23ribkILp62BARSqeJA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=TPODdX9rtaQP3OpoBubDJurmy50v1UVra2vNgNrswQRm4Tvfv+RMpRgQNLonBwyC5h 5ZD2VtQSJtva+A04gQl+b5HyruzL/DbfwjmuZAutomol1jJl4q4zua3ZXNqQJikkx7YS QT297BU235ZQx6GEfyBCsByklA/9cTAhV6p20=
> Well if Gael added that function I guess he had a reason... and since
> you coded it I guess it doesn't hurt to add it!
> I'll leave him handle your patch !
I was thinking of vectorizing stuff like acos, atan, and hyperbolic
stuff too. I must ask now if they are worth committing. IMHO, it's
better to have a working implementation which may not be used instead
of waiting for a a function's use case to appear.
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology