Re: [eigen] Totally missing /O2 for MSVC-Compiler

Gael Guennebaud schrieb:
eventually I get all green with:

/DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /Zm1000 /EHsc /O2  /arch:SSE2
Confirmed: All Green on your site and a big grin on my side. :-)
Thank you very much!!

Two ctest questions:
a) the newly approved compiler options will go into the normal cdash suite, right? b) how to set compiler (different) options (e.g. for further internal testing and benchmarking) c) how to run ctest almost completely but without upload. (I don't want to make (so much) cdash noise)

Cheers
Frank