Re: [eigen] Totally missing /O2 for MSVC-Compiler

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 1:30 AM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Two ctest questions:

hm, three actually ;)

> a) the newly approved compiler options will go into the normal cdash suite,
> right?

I don't really understand what you meant here ? but FYI I'll make sure
the large_product test and lu test will be always compiled with /O2
for msvc (otherwise they take too long to run).

> b) how to set compiler (different) options (e.g. for further internal
> testing and benchmarking)

This is a pure cmake issue and I don't know what is the best way to
proceed. You can also use the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE option to control
between release/debug modes. Perhaps we could add a "custom" build
mode where the options would be all set manually using a
EIGEN_CXX_FLAGS variable.

> c) how to run ctest almost completely but without upload. (I don't want to
> make (so much) cdash noise)

you do it manually, just as usual (cmake ; make ; ctest -v )