Re: [eigen] Re: proposal: call the Geometry module experimental

ok, I've already have some local changes which go to this direction.
Currently this is what I did:

1 - rename the current Scaling => AlignedScaling
2 - add UniformScaling
3 - add a global function Scaling working for:
     float, double, std::complex<*>, 2 scalars, 3 scalars,
MatrixBase<*> (square matrix or vector)

Since there is a single kind of translation, no need to rename it and
we can keep it as it is now.

However, I'm thinking that AlignedScaling could be removed, especially
once we'll have a better DiagonalMatrix as we discussed in another
thread. In practice Scaling(vector expression) would simply be an
alias for .asDiagonal(). What do you think ?
About UniformScaling, even though it is just a scalar, is still useful
because Translation * scalar would be too ambiguous.
Currently Scaling(square_matrix) simply returns square_matrix but I
think it could be an alias for marked<SelfAdjoint>(), right ? (only if
the SelfAdjointBit is not already there)

Gael.