[eigen] proposal: call the Geometry module experimental

I propose to call the Geometry module experimental for the 2.0 release.

I'd still make sure to preserve compatibility for the subset that I
know Krita uses (and also Avogadro).

But i'd like to keep some freedom to improve the API.
I think that some classes are useless as they are just trivial
wrappers around vectors: Translation and Scaling. Moreover as Ben's
email shows they can be confusing as a geometric scaling is in general
not representable by class Scaling (as soon as the scaling axes are
rotated).

The alternative would be to selectively mark classes as experimental,
but i have an overall uneasy feeling about part of the Geometry module
API.