Re: [AD] Finding a solution to the Windows problem

On 04/16/2015 09:12 AM, SiegeLord wrote:
I'm going to start with the Xiph stuff first,
so if anyone wants to help with the other two, feel free.

FYI, I managed to make CMakeLists.txt for those 5 dependencies that seem to work reasonably well with MSVC 2013 (found a minor bug with Allegro's build system along the way). Allegro compiles with them just fine. Tomorrow, if I have time, I'll see what is the state of the remaining dependencies... hopefully nothing needs to be done.

-SL