Re: [AD] Finding a solution to the Windows problem

So I looked through the dependencies, and most actually do have CMake support. The only ones that don't are all Xiph ones (ogg, vorbis, theora), DUMB and FLAC. DUMB's fork actually has CMake support, but as I've said, I'm not 100% behind using that fork (could they at least bump the version from 0.9.3 or something?)... I'd rather (as a first step) support what is typically available in other places.

So I'm going to add CMakeLists.txt to all those libraries and see how things go with the rest (it's very possible that they didn't test their CMake support with MSVC). I'm going to start with the Xiph stuff first, so if anyone wants to help with the other two, feel free.

-SL