Re: [AD] Ouya controller support

Op 15-07-13 01:29, Jonathan Lilliemarck schreef:
javap only decompiles to bytecode. But I found this: http://java.decompiler.free.fr/. I could just drag and drop the class file there and get the code. The controller does some kind of query to a ContentResolver to map the the device id to a player number. I know to little about Android to understand what is happening here.

Well, I'm stating the obvious here, but ContentResolver is the next class to decompile then. You may need to decompress all jar files in the ODK to find it. Knowing Java, I reckon you'll have to chase through and decompile quite a few classes before you get to the bottom of this.

Kind Regards,

B.