Re: [AD] al_convert_bitmap

On Sat, 2011-06-25 at 12:10 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2011-06-17, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Elias Pschernig
> > <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Ah, yes, I had misread the wiki page. So the additional change I'd
> > > request is to have the default be ALLEGRO_CONVERT_BITMAP (i.e. when you
> > > never ever call al_set_new_display_flags in your thread). Then my
> > > concerns would be satisfied.
> > >
> > > The behavior of using 0 for flags would not change not the behavior
> > > after the first explicit call to al_set_new_display_flags.
> > >
> > I don't think anybody would care if the display option is enabled by
> > default (because it wouldn't affect anything by itself), but you may
> > get complaints if the bitmap flags default to ALLEGRO_CONVERT_BITMAP
> > if al_set_new_bitmap_flags() is never called.
> >
> > I personally don't care, so it's the others you'd have to convince.
>
> Fine for me.

Committed it. The only test for it is some lines at the beginning of
ex_loading_thread - we probably should expand the unit tests to be able
to test other things than bitmap similarity so results like this or the
string functions would also be in the test results (and could then go
out of the examples folder).

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>