Re: [AD] standard path updates

On 5 Jan 2011, at 18:24 , Peter Hull wrote:
> (bundle)
> EXENAME_PATH: /Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/patches/build/examples/GetPath.app/Contents/MacOS/ex_get_path

So the only real question here, then, is whether this is what you'd normally expect to get for the "executable path" of an application bundle, or if you'd expect the path to the bundle itself.
I can't think of many reasons for wanting the location of the bundle, but I can think of even fewer reasons for wanting the actual path to the executable within the bundle.
Personally I would opt for returning the path to the bundle here.

Thanks for picking this up, by the way. :)

Evert