Re: [AD] standard path updates

On 5 Jan 2011, at 16:28 , Peter Hull wrote:
> I'll certainly look at it. Basically the bundle stuff is the same
> except that Evert has 'internalised' the osx_bundle variable (calling
> it _al_osx_bundle),

That's actually necessary because it needs to be visible from multiple source files (so we shouldn't give it a generic name like "osx_bundle"). The alternative is duplicating a bunch of code from osx_app_delegate, of course, which seemed even less desirable.

> made the __crt0_arg[cv] variables static

There's no reason for them to be anything else anymore. I think they were a remnant from Allegro 4, kept in place because they were used to locate the executable. Now that we're using a proper API function for that, there's no real need for these anymore, except locally. Even there, the code can probably be cleaned up, but that's a little more work.

Evert